Concordia College Rental Options
* Brown and Park Region Hall residents: lofting is not available in your building.
Order Period Closed
The 2013–2014 ordering duration has come to a close. Please check back next spring/summer for next year's rental options.
The bed loft is a portable loft system that is durable, affordable, and most of all easy to assemble in just minutes, with no tools required. It increases much needed floor space, and since it's made of 16-gauge tubular steel, it's durable and safe. Side rails are standard-issue with every loft, and a second bed can be set up underneath to transform the loft into a bunk bed. Each bed loft will be delivered to your school for your convenience, and each one meets strict guidelines established by your school.
- Yearly rent: $100.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $75.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 36" wide x 81" long, 60" of headroom
The loft shelf option adds an additional $5 to the rent total for both the yearly and semester rent options.
- Loft Shelf
- Dimensions: 14" x 10"
- Designed to be placed on any of the four end posts
- Extra space for clock radio, books, etc.
- Easy to install
3.6 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
The 3.6 cubic foot refrigerator comes equipped with a full-range thermostat dial control, manual defrost, and triple-decker door storage for variously sized items.
- Yearly rent: $80.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $55.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 18 5/8" wide x 33 1/8" high x 19 3/8" deep
2.0 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
The 2.0 cubic foot refrigerator has a 1.7 cubic foot storage capacity, a .21 cubic foot frozen food storage capacity, and it comes equipped with a full-range thermostat dial control and door storage for bottles and cans.
- Yearly rent: $55.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $40.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" wide x 19 3/4" high x 18" deep
Fall Distribution Schedule
The fall distribution schedule is now available.
Still Want to Rent a Loft?
If you would like to rent a loft anytime during the school year, just call our main office to make an appointment for delivery.
College Services Inc.
1301 3rd St S
Moorhead, MN 56560
Phone: (218) 233-5735
Toll Free: 1-866-575-6387
Fax: (218) 284-0477